MAC Lunar Lights Extra Dimension Skinfinish ($37.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a light, golden peach with warmer undertones and a smooth, luminous finish. It had opaque color payoff in a single layer, which adhered evenly to bare skin and blended out effortlessly — it really seemed to diffuse as I applied it.
The consistency was smooth, moderately-dense, and a touch on the firmer side, as is expected for a gel-powder formula, so a moderately-dense brush picked up product best. It stayed on well for nine hours before fading visibly on me.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Too Faced Blessed (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Clinique Gold Celebration Pop (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Stargazer (P, $39.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Glam Light (Star Glow) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Coastin’ (LE, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Artist Couture Illuminati (P, $27.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- OFRA SoHo (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Peach (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Makatea (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Morphe Spark (P, $14.00) is darker (90% similar).
$37.00/0.31 oz. – $119.35 Per Ounce
The Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula is supposed to give “the perfect glow to the skin” with a “creamy powder formula” that wears for “10 hours.” It’s a powder highlighter that I’d describe as a moderate to intense highlighter, and they come in varying hues with some that might work as highlighting blushes/bronzers are on some skin tones and true highlighters on other skin tones. In general, the formula is very pigmented, blendable, and wears around eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish swatches.
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!