The exam will be held at 15 centres including Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Dispur Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Ranchi, and Vishakhapatnam. Only those candidates shortlisted in RT and who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the post shall be called for interview, reads the notice.
The test will carry a maximum of 300 marks. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. The medium of the question paper will be both Hindi and English.
Syllabus of the Test
- General Knowledge including Contemporary social, economic and cultural issues.
- Hindi and English language skills
- Reasoning ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- Educational policies & Educational measurement and evaluation
- Management and Financial administration
- Office Procedure
Meanwhile, the Commission has released the exam schedule of Geo-Scientist Main 2022.
The UPSC Geo-scientist Main exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on June 25 and 26 in two shifts — 9.00 AM to 12 noon and 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. The admit card will be released three weeks before the exam date.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.